Thursday, January 20, 2011

Steven tyler


Steven tyler,Season 10 of American Idol early this evening, but new hosts Steven Tyler has done some great talk show appearances on the Late Show with David Letterman, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (see performance below), and The Howard Stern Show Live With Regis and Kelly. In Fallon last night, Tyler was amazed to sit in the chair as well as Keith Richards and broke in Walk This Way "with the roots and act as a hype man Fallon.

We must say, we believe that the rock legend has been great. A little fun, a little crazy, but I also had some good things to say to candidates. And a little lust, which is also nice.He eccentric, adorable and talented and she is the exact type of person that should be performed Simon Cowell and believe me, I do not think it would initially time. I'll go on record that I forget Simon Cowell in this program, but was drilled in the last two seasons. I do not think I want, but the show is not the same.

What do you think of the new judges and the first season of 10. Chat about Steven, Jennifer, Randy, and Ryan in the Community Idol forums.I must admit that it was probably the most skeptical about Steven Tyler (many are wondering how old he is and who is actually 62 years) is the new season, but I can say with 100 percent certainty that I truly believe that salvation will be this season. And Randy Jackson as Judge of the reason is hard to swallow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment